Thursday, October 23, 2014

A year and this is for you ^_^

Assalamualaikum..





Smiling in front of my laptop while tekan tekan keyboard. Taip taip taip and keep on typing then delete balik semua. Gahhhh, I just don’t know how should I start this entry by using the best simplest words. If and only if my smile can just voice out everything that has been stuck in my head, kan senang hidup.




After several episodes of argument dulu dulu dulu, I realized that kita mungkin tak dilahirkan untuk kenal rapat. Simply saying that we’re not born for each other lah. Then I have decided to kick you out from my life sampai bila- bila. And I did it !




But then, that is what people said “ kita merancang tapi Allah yang tentukan “ . Everything happened for reasons. Those bad and good things that we had experienced dalam hidup kita, at least dah bukak mata kita to see the truth.




For this one year, so many things have changed. And a big thanks man. You’ve changed a lot. Thanks for being the new you *claphands*. Thanks for not going back to the old you. Thanks for making me smile (and cry). Thanks for so many other things. And of course, thanks for everything awak.




It has been a year. Moga segala yang baik baik ditakdirkan untuk hidup kita and hidup semua orang. I ain’t going to put a very high hope on you. Just enough to always hope that awak istiqamah with what you already have and be right now. Moga setahun yang banyak penuh makna ni tak melalaikan kita.




A very simple first entry for you I thought. If I can get a reader from hong kong right now, it would be much awesome. ;) hehee.. btw, enjoy your vacation there. And don’t forget Allah whenever and wherever you are. 


Till then.. Assalamualaikum from Malaysia.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment